SF Superior Court jury Reporting
Instructions for Jurors with Summonses for thePlease scroll down for information on Security, Parking, and Wireless Internet Access (WiFi).
REPORTING FOR SERVICE:
When you report for jury service, you will be asked if you are paid for jury service and for how many days. If you do not know your employer's jury service pay policy, please find out before reporting for service.
- There are no groups scheduled to report on Friday, April 15, 2016.
CALLING FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS:
- Groups 102, 103, 105, 109, 112, 114, 115, and 116, you have now completed your jury service. Please hold on to your summons for one year as proof that you have served.
ALREADY REPORTED THIS WEEK:
- Groups 104 and 117 reported on Monday, April 11, 2016 at 8:45 a.m.
- Groups 106 and 110 reported on Monday, April 11, 2016 at 12:45 p.m.
- Groups 108 and 113 reported on Wednesday, April 13, 2016 at 12:45 p.m.
- Groups 101 and 111 reported on Thursday, April 14, 2016 at 8:45 a.m.
- Groups 107 and 118 reported on Thursday, April 14, 2016 at 12:45 p.m.
If you did not appear on the date specified for your group, please contact the Jury Office at 415-551-3608 to reschedule your service. Thank you.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR HALL OF JUSTICE: 850 Bryant Street, Room 307
Please scroll down for information on Security, Parking, and Wireless Internet Access (WiFi).
- Groups 602, 604, 605, 606, 607, 608, 609, 610, 611, 613, 614, 615, 617, 618, 620, 621, 622, 624, 625 and 626, you have now completed your jury service. Please hold on to your summons for one year as proof that you have served.
- Groups 603 and 619 reported on Monday, April 11, 2016 at 8:45 a.m.
- Groups 601 and 612 reported on Monday, April 11, 2016 at 12:45 p.m.
- Groups 616 and 623 reported on Wednesday, April 13, 2016 at 8:45 a.m.
Parking, Public Transit, and Biking Information
Civic Center Courthouse
The Court has negotiated a discounted rate of $7 per day at the Performing Arts Garage, subject to availability. The garage is located at 360 Grove Street, between Gough and Franklin streets; enter the garage from Grove Street. Bring the parking ticket to the jury assembly room and ask for a voucher. There are no in-and-out privileges with the discounted rate. Please note that the garage is sometimes full in the afternoon, therefore leave extra time to find alternative parking.
Public Transit Information
The Civic Center area is served by a variety of buses, including the 47 Van Ness, 19 Polk, 5 Fulton, and 31 Balboa, in addition to Metro service to Civic Center Station. Please visit for more information.
The Civic Center Courthouse is accessible via several bicycle routes along Polk Street and Market Street. There are bike racks available on Polk Street next to the Courthouse, in front of City Hall, and in the Civic Center Garage. There is a Bay Area Bike Share station in front of City Hall. For more information about Bay Area Bike Share stations, visit www.bayareabikeshare.com.
Hall of Justice
Parking is extremely limited around the Hall of Justice. Most parking lots are full by mid-morning. We strongly recommend public transportation. The following is a list of parking lots in the area:
Ampco Parking, located on 833 Bryant St. (between 6th and 7th streets), California Parking, located on 801 Bryant St. (between 6th and 7th streets), HPM of America LLC Indoor Parking, located on 871 Bryant St. (between 6th and 7th streets), ZPI Parking, located on 61 Oak Grove St. (between Harrison & Bryant streets - 5th and 6th streets).
The San Francisco Superior Court does not endorse any of the above listed parking lots. Any vehicle or property damage on the premises of the above listed lots/garages is the responsibility of the vehicle owner and/or the parking lot/garage owner.
The Hall of Justice is accessible by bike via several bicycle routes along 7th Street, Townsend Street, and 5th Street. There are bike racks available in front of the Hall of Justice on Bryant Street.
You are required to pass through airport-style security when entering the courthouse. Weapons and items construed to be weapons are not allowed and will be confiscated. You must clear security to enter the Jury Assembly Room. As there may be lines, please allow sufficient time for the security process. Peak times are generally 8:30 - 10 a.m. and 12 - 2:30 p.m.
Laptops and Cell Phones
Jurors are welcome to use laptops while in the Jury Assembly Room. Free wireless Internet access is available. Although you may bring your laptop and other electronic devices into the Jury Assembly Room, they must be turned off at all times when in the courtroom.
Cell phones are allowed in the Jury Assembly Room. Although you may bring cell phones into the Jury Assembly Room, they must be turned off at all times when in the courtroom.
Groups 606, 613, 620 and 625, you are instructed to report on Tuesday, May 5, 2015 at 8:45 a.m. to the Jury Assembly Room located at the Hall of Justice, 850 Bryant Street, Room 307. Please bring your jury summons and check in at the front counter